The Easy Easter Chocolate Pudding
Easy chocolate pudding
Easter is a time for feasting, an d chocolate is a baker's best friend when it comes to creating magic in the oven.Try this easy and simple to make pudding, and indulge in some guilt free chocolate.
: 20 minutes
: 20 minutes
Dark choc, eggs,sugar,butter and flour
150g dark chocolate
2 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
2 tbsp plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius for 10 mins.
2. Place a tall pan, and allow some water to come to boiling temperature. Now place another vessel on top of this boiling water. Ensure that the vessel does not touch the boiling water.
3. Now place the chocolate and butter cubes on this water bath.
Choc and butter on water bath
4. To make a chocolate mixture allow both the chocolate and the butter to melt and arrive at a silky smooth consistency.
Choc and butter in silky smooth consistency
5. Beat the egg, egg yolk and sugar adding one by one using an electric mixer.
Whisking egg, egg yolk and sugar.
6. Slowly add the flour and mix well.
7. Finally, add the chocolate mixture and mix everything together.
Adding chocolate mixture
8. Prepare ramekins by slightly coating with some butter, and dusting off with sugar.
Buttered and dusted with sugar
9. Pour the chocolate mixture to 3/4th of the ramekins, and place in the oven and bake for 15-20 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
Ramekins with chocolate mixture
10. Remove from oven and dust off with some icing sugar and chocolate shavings, and add some strawberries and serve.
Ramekins in the oven
Optional : You could serve this pudding with some vanilla ice cream.You could also drizzle some chocolate sauce and make it more yummy.
252108 - 2023-07-18 07:31:25