It's the day that every girl dreams about: her wedding day. You imagined blissful relaxation, sipping champagne with your hubby-to-be, laughing with your friends, yet that seems so far from reality. Instead, you feel one phone call away from becoming a total Bridezilla as you plan details, coordinate vendors, and deal with yet another dramatic phone call from your mother. How do you deal with all of this wedding stress? These five tips will show you how to be stress free by the time your wedding arrives.
1. Get Organised Even the world's messiest bride can't disagree with this one. With all of the particulars and arrangements that come with planning a huge event like a wedding, you have to have a plan. A well put-together system can massively reduce wedding jitters. A simple Google search will yield hundreds of excellent, and many free, wedding planners. These invaluable organisers can be printed out to keep you on track and stress free.
2. Take Time For You Make sure that you don't get lost in all of the planning for your big day. Take a timeout for a bubble bath or day at the spa. Plan a few minutes before the wedding that you can enjoy alone or with a few close friends. Having an amazing hen party can be a great way to kick back and blow off steam after all of your hard work. Do something fun just for you.
3. Acknowledge That This Is a Big Change Whether you have lived with your partner or are creating a whole new life together, marriage is a big adjustment. By simply acknowledging this fact, you free yourself from the stress of covering your true feelings. Allow yourself to feel nervous without feeling guilty. Have an honest conversation with your husband-to-be or a close friend. Change can be scary, even when it's for something as wonderful as marriage.
3. Chose a ďDay OfĒ Coordinator Nothing will stress you out more than dealing with the hundreds of little last minute details on your wedding day. Most of us may not be able to afford a full wedding planner, but you can still have someone else to take on this responsibility. Ask a close friend or relative to be your "Day OfĒ coordinator. She will makes everything runs smoothly so you can enjoy your special day. It should be someone close to you who knows your style and vision for your wedding. You could ask them to help you as a favour, or offer it as a wedding present.
5. Take Care of Yourself Before the Big Day The time leading up to your wedding can be the most stressful of your life. Taking care of your body is the best way to keep you emotions in check. Making time to exercise, drinking plenty of water, and eating a balanced diet in the week leading up to your wedding will ensure that you look and feel your best when the big day arrives.
Wedding stress can get the best of you if you let it. If you want to know how to be stress free, just follow these six easy tips. They are a sure way to beat wedding stress and have the wedding day you have dreamed of.